Here are the top six procedures men are opting for:
- Eyelid Rejuvenation Like women, men also experience signs of aging around their eyes. Excess skin in the upper eyelids can give a heavy appearance while excess fat in the lower lids can cause them to look puffy or cause dark circles under the eyes. Colleagues and friends perceive this as lack of sleep and/or tiredness. Rejuvenation of the upper and lower lids can be performed by Dr. Sabbagh. . Upper and lower eyelid lift can remove excess skin and fat and tighten the muscle.
- Neck lifts – Are you wondering why you continue to look heavy in the face, even when you are not gaining weight? Is that “turkey neck” making it difficult to wear ties with your dress shirts? Looking prematurely aged can affect your self-confidence and self-esteem. A neck lift which is performed at the Straith Clinic as an out-patient will restore your youthful appearance and recovery is only approximately seven to ten days.
- Chin augmentation – A small chin can result in a weak profile. With the good judgment of Dr. Sabbagh, implants or bone repositioning with liposuction can create a stronger jawline.
- Liposuction – Like women looking for Mommy Makeovers, men also feel the ‘dad bod’ may require surgical intervention. Once diet and exercises prove to be futile with stubborn fat, liposuction can help contour those areas. If you are at your ideal weight, liposuction can help you obtain a shapely abdomen and flanks. With a downtime of only a few days, liposuction results are visible within six to eight weeks post-surgery.
- Male breast reduction – Young men occasionally develop breast tissue during puberty which does not disappear. As they age, sometimes weight gain can worsen this condition called gynecomastia. Men of any age can be deeply affected by this, especially teenagers. Excision of the breast tissue and liposuction are very effective tools Dr. Sabbagh uses for toning the male chest, giving a more masculine appearance.
- Rhinoplasty – A proportional nose brings facial harmony. A private no charge consultation with Dr. Sabbagh provides you with information on how a minor or more involved change will make a difference while maintaining a masculine appearance. Even though it requires surgical skills, it is not a major procedure and patients can return to daily activities within seven to ten days.
Aesthetic surgery is not considered self-indulgent for men to want to look their best. Surgical procedures help men as much as it has been aiding women in social situations, and the workplace.