Why Choose Straith Clinic?
The Straith Clinic was founded in the 30’s to be a center of excellence in the field of Plastic Surgery. That same philosophy guides the Clinic today. Plastic Surgery is a very diverse specialty that requires years of training to achieve Board Certification.
Unfortunately, today, there are many physicians of various specialties, some with little surgical training, performing cosmetic surgical procedures. This combined with the media sensationalizing any new procedure as a medical breakthrough, have made the emphasis not on providing the best results, but on “quick” or “lunchtime” procedures that claim no or very little downtime. These procedures may produce limited results, but only on the right patients, of the right age. Patients need to be well informed about every aspect of the surgery, ask questions, investigate the procedure thoroughly, and not be seduced by the procedure name only.
At the Straith Clinic, cosmetic surgery is not taken for granted. Our goal is simple:
Providing a safe comfortable environment for our patients and performing only those procedures which have been proven to yield the best possible results.
- Over 70 years of continuous experience providing patients with what works best and abandoning procedures that do not work.
- An accredited facility for over 20 years (10 years before it was mandatory for board certified plastic surgeons)
- A surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- Anesthesia services by experience nurse anesthetics (CRNA) with over 25 years of experience at the Straith Clinic.
- A well trained experienced staff, many with more than 10 years with the Straith Clinic, who will treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Staff privileges at premier hospitals – William Beaumont Hospital, St John Providence Hospital, and Straith Hospital for Special Surgery.
- Complimentary consultation performed with the surgeon who will be performing your surgery, and not by a nurse, administrator, or sales person.
- Use un-retouched before and after photos with the same lighting, body positioning, appropriate postoperative time frame, and do not camouflage incisions lines to enhance results.
- Rely primarily on patients’ recommendations and reputation.
- Understand the need to maintain fees that are reasonable and competitive.
- Show proven results – Thousands of before and after photographs. Patients’ consents are obtained prior to displaying them.