The Straith Clinic specializes in Chin surgery near Dearborn and West Bloomfield. Chin implant is a facial plastic surgery procedure performed to improve the basic shape and size of the chin and the balance of the face and the nose.
What to Expect
- Anesthesia – Usually local with IV sedation
- Length of Surgery – 30 minutes
- In / Outpatient – Out-patient in our accredited operating room suite.
- Recovery – Back to work: 3 to 7 day. Strenuous activity/contact sports: 6 to 8 weeks. Normal appearance: 2 to 4 weeks.
- Duration of Results – Your chin implant and the desired affect should last for several years. Result vary.
Click here for more Chin Augmentation before and after images
How is the surgery performed?
The implant is inserted through a small incision inside the lower lip or under the chin.
Patients with receding chin or those who feel that their chin is too small or weak are the best candidates.
What Are the Risks?
No surgical procedure is risk-free, and that includes cosmetic surgery like chin surgery. During your consultation with Dr. Sabbagh, he will review the risks so you can make an educated decision. With an established track record of over 80 years, and thousands of satisfied patients throughout Dearborn, metro Detroit, Michigan and the U.S., the Straith Clinic has earned an excellent reputation for cosmetic surgery of the face and body. Call us today at 248-270-5272 or send us an email to schedule a consultation during which you can discuss our facial and body services and tour our facility, including our on-site operating facility.