Straith Clinic specializes in Nose surgery near Dearborn and West Bloomfield. Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular procedures performed at the Straith Clinic. It is also considered by plastic surgeons to be one of the most difficult surgeries. Straith Clinic has many years of experience with this technique making it one of our specialties.
- 1 What to Expect from Rhinoplasty?
- 2 Real Results
- 3 The Rhinoplasty Procedure
- 4 What are some benefits of rhinoplasty?
- 5 What Are the Risks of Rhinoplasty?
- 6 How long is rhinoplasty recovery?
- 7 Will my rhinoplasty results look natural?
- 8 How much does nose surgery cost?
- 9 Frequently asked questions about rhinoplasty
- 9.1 Do nose jobs last forever?
- 9.2 How long are you swollen after rhinoplasty?
- 9.3 How long does a nose job take to perform?
- 9.4 What types of nose jobs are there?
- 9.5 What can a rhinoplasty correct?
- 9.6 How is a rhinoplasty performed?
- 9.7 Who is a rhinoplasty candidate?
- 9.8 Does a rhinoplasty leave visible scars?
- 9.9 When will I be able to return to work after a rhinoplasty procedure?
What to Expect from Rhinoplasty?
- Anesthesia – Usually local with IV sedation
- Length of Surgery – 1 to 3 hours
- In / Outpatient – Generally out-patient in our accredited cosmetic surgery operating room suite or in a hospital setting. A no charge overnight stay can be provided for your comfort and convenience.
- Recovery – Back to work: 10 days to 3 weeks. Strenuous activity/contact sports: 4 to 6 weeks. Avoid hitting nose or sunburn for 8 weeks. Final appearance 6 months to 1 year or more.
- Duration of Results – Results last several years, results vary.
The Rhinoplasty Procedure
The plastic surgeon may make incisions on the inside or outside of the nose in inconspicuous areas. The internal structure is then changed by altering the cartilage and the bone. These maneuvers help to reshape the nose into a more aesthetically pleasing appearance. The septum and nasal structures obstructing breathing are corrected to improve breathing as well as to straighten nasal deviations. There is also the option of revision rhinoplasty which can be performed to correct unsatisfactory results from previous rhinoplasty surgery.
….I love my new nose! Although it took me many years to finally decide to have Rhinoplasty surgery, I now look back and wonder why I didn’t do it a long time ago. The surgery gave me a true confidence in my appearance. The surgery did not make me perfect, a fashion model, or change my life, but it gave me exactly what I was looking for. I now have the ability to go out in public or look in the mirror and not worry about “how my profile looks” or “if people are staring at me now” …You have truly made a difference in my life!
What are some benefits of rhinoplasty?
There are many benefits to rhinoplasty surgery. Not only can this procedure change your nose appearance, but it can also improve asymmetry as well to create the beautiful nose that you desire. There is also no extensive scarring involved, so there are virtually no signs of your surgery, and many patients report a boost in self-confidence following their procedure.
What Are the Risks of Rhinoplasty?
No surgical procedure is risk-free, and that includes cosmetic surgery like nose surgery. During your consultation with Dr. Sabbagh, he will review the risks so you can make an educated decision.
How long is rhinoplasty recovery?
After rhinoplasty surgery, patients can usually return to work 10 days to three weeks. Strenuous activity should be avoided for four to six weeks. Final results should be apparent six months to one year after surgery.
Will my rhinoplasty results look natural?
With today’s updates, plastic surgery techniques and technologies result from rhinoplasty surgery are better than ever. Not only can this procedure balance facial features for facial symmetry, but it can also create natural-looking nose results for a boost in confidence. Patients no longer have to worry about their nose surgery resulting in the “pinched” look of the past. Dr. Sabbagh will work with you to create an individualized rhinoplasty treatment plan to ensure that your results complement your face and are proportionate to your other facial features
How much does nose surgery cost?
The price of rhinoplasty surgery varies greatly, depending on the extent and technique of your surgery. Pricing can be discussed with Dr. Sabbagh during your nose surgery consultation. After he examines your natural anatomy and listens to your aesthetic or medical goals, he and the staff at Straith Clinic can help determine your rhinoplasty cost near Dearborn.
Frequently asked questions about rhinoplasty
Do nose jobs last forever?
How long are you swollen after rhinoplasty?
How long does a nose job take to perform?
What types of nose jobs are there?
What can a rhinoplasty correct?
How is a rhinoplasty performed?
Who is a rhinoplasty candidate?
Does a rhinoplasty leave visible scars?
When will I be able to return to work after a rhinoplasty procedure?
Any concerns that you may have and risks can be discussed with Dr. Sabbagh during your nose surgery consultation. With an established track record of over 80 years, an accredited facility, and thousands of satisfied patients throughout Dearborn, metro Detroit, Michigan and the U.S., the Straith Clinic has earned an excellent reputation for cosmetic surgery of the face and body. Call us today at 248-270-5272 or send us an email to schedule a consultation during which you can discuss our facial and body services and tour our facility, including our on-site operating facility.